Monday, June 23, 2008

My classroom is coming together!!







Well along with graduate school I have been trying to work on my classroom. As any teacher can tell you, the summer is the time to get organized. Since I moved classrooms this year I have a lot of extra stuff to do. I have had to paint the room and I have to say that the color turned out brighter then expected. Although the pictures make it look really bright, it is not quite that bright in person. Even though it isn't exactly what I expected I still like it. No more boring classroom for me. I will post more pictures when I have completed the room.



Lucas is out of town this weekend. I unfortunely have class tomorrow and could not go with him. That leaves me stuck here with absolutely nothing to do. I need to find more friends. Well that is about it for right now. Life is not super exciting.

No comments: