Monday, June 9, 2008

Almost Done

I am finally coming to the end of the graduate school road. Thank you Jesus!! Literally. He helped me through some of the times that I just wanted to scream and hurt a professor. I began my last class today. It only lasts for 3 weeks and is actually quite interesting. I am taking part in the MTSU aerospace education workshop. This is a free scholarship to teachers and counts for 4 hours of graduate credit. I also get two free hours of flight instruction and am taking a trip to Pensacola, Florida. We will be touring the naval museum there. Although I do go to class everyday from 8-3, it is well worth it. Being almost finished is a great feeling. A pay increase and a huge weight will be lifted off my shoulders. Now I can actually focus on my job instead of college.

No comments: