Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It's always something




I dedicate this blog to my stupid car. Why do things always have to break at the most inconvenient time. Tonight when I went to get into my car my power windows on my drivers side decided they did not wish to work. FABULOUS!! Let me tell you how excited I was. Since I have to drive myself to graduate school tomorrow my fiance and brother successfully duct taped my window up. Did I mention it was camo duct tape. So now I look like the biggest redneck driving around with camo duct tape on my window. I have included some pictures so you can see how ridiculous it looks. I am embarrassed to drive on the MTSU campus tomorrow. Now please leave me a comment and let me know how stupid this looks. I just hope this is under warrenty. It was a nice ending to this already boring day.


1 comment:

Stephanie Smith said...

Yep. Looks stupid! :-)

I hope you can get it fixed. That happened to me once on my old car. Although I didn't have to tape it, it still sucked!