Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The End of Summer

Well where does the time go. My last day of summer vacation is tomorrow. It is a very sad thought. Teachers dream about summer all year and I too was very excited. I can't believe how fast it is flown by. June was filled with grad school everyday, but it was well worth it. I am now finished and couldn't be happier. My classroom is pretty much all set up and I will be posting pictures soon. I keep forgeting to take them when I am up at the school. I like my classroom a lot, despite the bright colored walls. I look forward to meeting my new students and am in anticipation of whether I think it is going to be a good year. You can tell a lot from registration day. I pray for a good class this year. Last year was tough on me, and I need the break.

With the start of the new school year, I also begin to realize how fast the wedding is approaching. I am very excited, but also nervous. Not about getting married, but about all the details that need to be finalized and booked. Everyone has an opinion and I often times wish I could just tell my mom to plan the whole thing. I will just show up that day. I know in the end it will all be worth it. Lucas and I have been together for quite a while and I can't wait to be an offical family. No more seperate rent paying.

Well my last day of vacation will be spent going to the car inspection station, the county clerks office, and the teacher store. There is nothing like waiting until the last day to do all of this.

No comments: